CNC machining center
1. Carbon structural steel: Q235A/B/C/D/E SS400 A36 SM400 St37-2 S235J...
2. Low alloy high strength steel: Q345A/B/C/D/E Q390 Q420 Q460 15GrMo 20GrMo 12GrMoVNi 42GrMo...
3. Alloy structural steel: 20Mn2 40Mn2 15Cr 30Cr 20CrMnMo 20CrNi...
4. Polymer materials, fiber materials and polyamide nylon materials.
5. Stainless steel materials, aluminum materials, etc.
The product material can be selected according to the customer's request
1. The petroleum industry: oil drilling rig, petroleum tractor hoist, petroleum workover rig, trailermounted pumping unit winch , etc
2. Crane machinery: the bridge lifting machine, tower crane
3. The hoist: building wipe wall machine, winding machine
4. Engineering machinery: tower crane, piling machine
5. Marine machinery: offshore petroleum crane winch, drawworks and hoist
Split wire rope groove sleeve: grooved split sleeves can be placed over smooth and ungrooved drums – suitable for modification or replacement of drum. Split-sleeve system consists of a pair of outer shells that are bolted or welded onto a smooth drum to provide a grooving pattern,The split sleeve is composed of spiral groove and parallel groove,the groove design conforms to the specified wire rope structure, diameter and length.
Product installation and Application:
1) the LBS rope groove sleeve is divided into two parts, which are made up of integral rope grooved drum. It needs to be used in pairs;
2) the LBS grooves can be mounted on smooth, grooveless drums or on winch drums with spiral grooves, It is suitable for the application of refitting or changing the drum.
3) The LBS rope grooved sleeves is installed on the winch barrel through bolt connection or group welding connection.
1) Wire rope diameter or cable diameter (mm) ,pls provide the rope tolerance as soon as possible.
2) The main drum diameter (mm)
3) Width between flanges (mm)
4) Length of rope or cable to be accommodated
5) Material and requirements of the drum
6) Maximum operating load on rope or cable
7) Direction of wire rope entry
8) Type of rope entry
9) Distance to fixed sheave and position between flanges
10) Outside diameter of flanges