High Strength Steel Wire Rope Split LBS Grooving For Offshore Crane Main Drum
1) Wire rope or cable diameter (mm)
2) Drum diameter (mm)
3) Drum length (mm)
4) Rope capacity
5) Drum material
6) Maximum operating load on rope or cable
7) Type of rope entry
8) Direction of wire rope entry
9) Distance to fixed sheave and position between flanges
10) Outside diameter of flanges
11) Detailed drawing of the drum
Machinable product material:
Nylon polymer,carbon steel, alloy steel,aluminum,all kinds of high-strength steel Q345, Q420, Q460,20GrMo,40GrMo,42GrMo, etc
Technical parameters and application:
|Main drum length(mm)
||The oil workover rig winch,
||Oil workover rig ,
||18 22 32
||Drilling Rig Winch, drawworks
||28 32 36
||Rotating Drilling Rig winch,
||26 28 32 45
1. The split sleeve is composed of spiral groove and parallel groove.
2. The grooved cylinders are split in halves for easy installation either by welding or bolting to an existing drum.
3. The split sleeves can be placed over smooth and ungrooved drum — suitable for modification or replacement of drum.
4. The groove design conforms to the specified wire rope structure, diameter and length.
LBS grooved drum, solved the problem of bitten rope in wire rope winding process. LBS groove
system makes the winding of wire rope smooth, and the load of each layer evenly distributed,the technology greatly prolong the service life of wire rope, extend the service life of wire rope can be more than 500%, reduce the wire rope damage, improves the safety of the operation of the equipment, and reduces the problem of mechanical equipment shutdown for changing rope.
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS PROVIDED BY CUSTOMER.doc
LBS SPECIAL GROOVE DRUM WORKING CONDITIONS.doc