LBS Sleeve For Use On Hoisting Drum With Multi-lay Spooling System
Machinable product material:
Nylon polymer,carbon steel, alloy steel,aluminum,all kinds of high-strength steel Q345, Q420, Q460,20GrMo,40GrMo,42GrMo, etc
Technical parameters and application:
|Main drum length(mm)
||8 10 13
||The oil workover rig winch,
||13 18 20
Lifting winch,Crawler crane
||22 25 26
||Oil workover rig ,
||18 22 32
||Drilling Rig Winch, drawworks
||28 32 36 40
||Rotating Drilling Rig winch,
||26 28 32 45
Marine crane,Mooring winch
1) Wire rope or cable diameter (mm)
2) Drum diameter (mm)
3) Drum length (mm)
4) Rope capacity
5) Drum material
6) Maximum operating load on rope or cable
7) Type of rope entry
8) Direction of wire rope or cable entry
9) Distance to fixed sheave and position between flanges
10) Outside diameter of flanges
11) The drum drawing
1. Split sleeves can be placed over smooth and ungrooved drums – suitable for modification or replacement of drum.
2. Split-sleeve system consists of a pair of outer shells that are bolted or welded onto a smooth drum.
3. The split sleeve is composed of spiral groove and parallel groove.
4. The groove design conforms to the specified wire rope structure, diameter and length.
LBS grooved drum, solved the problem of bitten rope in wire rope winding process. LBS groove
system makes the winding of wire rope smooth, and the load of each layer evenly distributed,the technology greatly prolong the service life of wire rope, extend the service life of wire rope can be more than 500%,reduce the wire rope damage, improves the safety of the operation of the equipment, and reduces the problem of mechanical equipment shutdown for changing rope.
1. Marine machinery: offshore petroleum crane winch, drawworks and hoist
2. Engineering machinery: tower crane, piling machine
3. The petroleum industry: oil drilling rig, petroleum tractor hoist, petroleum workover rig, trailermounted pumping unit winch , etc
4. The hoist: building wipe wall machine, winding machine
5. Crane machinery: the bridge lifting machine, tower crane