1.product name :spooling drum winch,wire rope dum winch
2. Steel wire rope or cable winch with spooling system
3. Automatic rope arrangement can be realized
4. Keep the wire rope's tensioning tight for winches & cranes
5.The spooling machine can supply a back force on the rope to keep the rope a tensioning force.The spooling machine and its HPU are removeable
6.This product can be used for oil field, deck machinery, port construction, wharf construction, shipyard building and other large-scale factories.
Our company introduce:
Shijiazhuang JunZhong Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. specializing in the production of double grooved drum (reel). Jun zhong seek the quality firstly and has its own brand LBS. with introduction of domestic and foreign advanced technology and experience , we are now strong in the multi-layers rope grooved drum area and awarded patent by country having a high reputation in that area.
|Drive||Hydraulic or electric||Hydraulic or electric|
|Type||Single or double drum||vertical|
|Drum capacity||50~500m|| |
|Clutch||Hydraulic/handle operated jaw type|
|brake||Spring loaded hydraulic release/handle operated type|
|control||Local control& remote control in wheelhouse|
|option||Length &tension monitoring system|
The parameter can be design by buyer requirement.
1. The rope winding device of the winch (spooling device winch) adopts the principle of double rotating screw to drive the rope wheel to move back and forth,It is mechanical transmission device, easy to use, safe and reliable.
2. The winch rope arranging device consists of six parts, namely, power output part, transmission box, clutch, spiral sleeve part, rope supporting part and base.
3. In the installation process, does not require any part of the transformation of the winch, only needs to install the outer gear on the winch motor side, the power of the motor output.
4. Do not need to change any part of the winch during installation, just installed in the outer gear winch motor side.
Winch drum - gear box - screw sleeve rotation - rope wheel reciprocating movement.