Lifting Machinery LBS Grooved Drum LBS Grooving System 40GrMo 42GrMo
Technical parameters and application:
|Main drum length(mm)
||8 10 13
||The oil workover rig winch,
||13 18 20
Lifting winch,Crawler crane
||22 25 26
||Oil workover rig ,
||18 22 32
||Drilling Rig Winch, drawworks
||28 32 36 40
||Rotating Drilling Rig winch,
||26 28 32 45
Marine crane,Mooring winch
Machinable product material:
Nylon polymer, carbon steel, alloy steel, aluminum, all kinds of high-strength steel Q345, Q420, Q460, 20GrMo, 40GrMo, 42GrMo, etc
1) Wire rope diameter (mm)
2) The Main Drum diameter (mm)
3) The Main Drum length (mm)
4) Rope capacity
5) Drum material
6) Maximum operating load on rope or cable
7) Type of rope entry
8) Direction of wire rope entry
9) Distance to fixed sheave and position between flanges
10) Flange diameter
11) Drum drawing
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS PROVIDED BY CUSTOMER.doc
LBS SPECIAL GROOVE DRUM WORKING CONDITIONS.doc
1. LBS drum split sleeves can be placed over smooth and ungrooved drums – suitable for modification or replacement of drum.
2. Split-sleeve system consists of a pair of outer shells that are bolted or welded onto a smooth drum to provide a grooving pattern.
3. The split sleeve is composed of spiral groove and parallel groove.
4. The groove design conforms to the specified wire rope structure, diameter and length.
Product Processing method:
The LBS cylinders is made into a Integral drum type, and then split in halves, plug welding or bolts connected to the smooth drum.
Sleeves are used to prevent damage to a drum. It is usually cheaper to replace a worn out sleeve instead of replacing or repairing the complete drum assembly. Spooling System solved the problem of bitten rope in wire rope winding process. LBS groove system makes the winding of wire rope smooth, and the load of each layer evenly distributed,the technology greatly prolong the service life of wire rope, extend the service life of wire rope can be more than 500%,reduce the wire rope damage, improves the safety of the operation of the equipment, and reduces the problem of mechanical equipment shutdown for changing rope.
1. Marine machinery: offshore petroleum crane winch, drawworks and hoist
2. The petroleum industry: oil drilling rig, petroleum tractor hoist, petroleum workover rig, trailermounted pumping unit winch , etc
3. The hoist: building wipe wall machine, winding machine
4. Crane machinery: the bridge lifting machine, tower crane
5. Engineering machinery: tower crane, piling machine